This 1959 Austin A35 Academy Race car is very competitive. In 2016 it was driven by Oliver Gavin and Sam Tordoff.
It is an original UK car and has been built to a very high standard from a dipped and fully restored shell. Won ‘Best prepared car’ award with HRDC.
– HRDC Academy lightweight panels & bumpers.
– Lexan side & rear windows.
– Full spec HRDC Academy engine, gearbox & differential (All with less than 6 hours running time).
– Optional alloy radiator fitted.
– Tillett lightweight racing seat on runners
– HRDC Academy top specification interior, instrument binnacle and roll cage.
– New HRDC Academy fuel cell and facet fuel pump
2016 – Goodwood revival with Oliver Gavin (7th Overall)
No expense spared in preparing this vehicle. Full specification and further pictures available on request.
Price – £34,500 or near offer.
Eligible for the highly competitive HRDC Academy Series. Including a confirmed race at the 2017 Silverstone Classic.